Friday, October 31, 2008

Fourteen-Hundred Thirty- Eight Halloween Postcards

Really. Some guy has 1438 pictures of vintage Halloween postcards posted on Flickr. And that's just the postcards! There is other stuff, too.

This guy must own every old Halloween thing ever. Go and see! Go and see!

Here.

(It's a good thing I don't know where this guy lives. I'd tip over his outhouse for not allowing his Halloween pictures to be used by bloggers. I'll bet he leaves his lights off on Halloween, too, all holed up in his house with piles of Halloween paraphernalia piled around him, stuffing his face with fun-size chocolate bars in the dark.)

Post Script November 2:

My apologies to riptheskull for wrongfully maligning him. He does share his photos through Creative Commons. I was looking in the wrong place. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

(I real don't want someone who calls themself riptheskull to be upset with me, now do I?)

1 comment:

Emily A. said...

yah. havin riptheskull chasin after you via internet terrorism is probably the scariest thing that could happen!